Monday, August 31, 2009

The Best Things in Life are Free...and Delicious!


So here is the low down. Tomorrow, Tuesday, September 1, I will be sampling a red Velvet Cake, a Carrot Cake, the pictured here, Chocolate Chip Cheesecake and possibly one other cheesecake, if I can squeeze it in. I will be set up in the Woodruff Rd. Wall Mart parking lot, in the corner nearest to the Chic Fil-A (just look for the red table). Sampling will take place from 5:30-7:30 pm.
All that I ask in return is that you fill out a small survey on the cakes you taste. I'm basically using all of you as guinea pigs as well as conducting a little market research. This allows me to update my portfolio, as well I can see what types of cake work, and what types of cake need work. I will have contact information and a general price sheet if any one wants to order a cake or cheesecake.
This is a very exciting step toward opening up a bakery here in Greenville; a baby step, but a step none the less. I hope to have a tasting every couple of weeks, and I hope to see more and more of you as we progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment