Friday, August 28, 2009

Let them eat cheesecake!



I was thinking, the longer I put off scheduling a taste test, the less likely it is to occur. So here it is! I will bring at least 3 desserts to Greenville NEXT WEEK! I'm tired of setting goals weeks and months from now. It is time for action! So here is the low down. Either Tuesday September 1 or Wednesday September 2, I will set up shop for friends, family, strangers, imaginary friends, pets, and anyone else with a sweet tooth. I will have a location and time set by this Sunday.
I'm thinking Tuesday evening around 7 or Wednesday afternoon around 2; depending on who responds to showing up. Please let me know what works for you and any ideas on where this can take place.
There will be a Red Velvet Cake, a Chocolate Chip Cheesecake and a TBD dessert at the minimum. If I can get enough people to commit there might be a Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake (pictured here) in the forecast, and believe me it is tasty.
I will have some prices together for anyone who wants to place an order, but by no means will this be a high pressure sales pitch. I am doing this mainly to sample new recipes, add to my portfolio, and create a little buzz about my new adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment